Hope you had a fabulous Christmas with your family yesterday. For us, the fun continues into next week visiting MORE friends and family.
If you are dragging your kids all over town too, I wish you safe travels and happy kids along the way.
My sister shared this easy and fun recipe with me today (perfect to keep the kids busy even for a moment):
Easy Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
1 bag of square or regular pretzels
2 bags of Hershey's kisses and/or hugs (white chocolate)
1 bag of M&M's or mini M&M's or sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- On a foil-lined cookie sheet, spread out the pretzels in a single layer (good job for the kids)
- Now top each pretzel with one Hershey's kiss
- Pop in the oven for 4 minutes (so the chocolate kiss will melt)
- Top each pretzel with M&M's or sprinkles to decorate (optional)
- Slide into the fridge so chocolate will harden
- Roll up the foil and your kitchen is still clean!
I'll be back with some new mom-owned businesses to share with you next week.