With all of this stressful CPSIA news, I am on information-overload and need some good news!
These fabulous crafty moms in business are my "happy place". I hope you will take a moment this week to visit them, breathe deeply and find happiness in their great products and excellent customer service. This is what small businesses are all about.
Click on over to visit these Polka Dot Moms and find your happy place - be inspired and rejuvenated. Full feature articles coming soon, but here is a sneak peek:
- Alydots - Hand-painted frames, totes, door signs & bow holders
- Milk and Cookeez - "Yummy fun for you and your tub!"
- Headbands by Tina - Hair accessories for moms and girls
- Sugar Sweet Baby - Baby wraps and carriers
- Sweet Baby Creations - Personalized and embroidered gifts
- Bebe Bavette - "Keeping babies cutified"
- Polka Dot Press - Cute stationery
- SoBella Creations - Creating beautiful bows for little girls
- Oh So Cheeky Boutique - Embroidered gifts
- the dahl house - hand painted frames, furniture and accessories
While I was browsing around the sites that these moms have sent me, I opened one e-mail link to find the most blatant copies of my work. I would show you, but my lawyer is now working on this too. Deep breaths, deep breaths, back to my happy place....
I'm going to my sewing machine - today's happy place!