I just read a great article on StartupPrincess.com, a great business-resource site, titled "Use 15 Minutes Every Day to Grow Your Business".
Author Erika Wilde has these ideas for your 15 minutes:
- Research one competitor’s web site and product line.
- Make one extra phone call.
- Look at the day’s web analytics and compare to the previous week.
- Write one more “FAQ” or short article for my website.
- Update or “freshen up” one page on my website.
- Edit one photograph to make it work better online.
- Email one supplier with a quick thank you note.
- Solicit a couple of repeat customers for product reviews.
- Search online for one related product to add to my line.
- Start work on a press release.
- Add internal web links on keywords in one article.
While you are checking your watch and timing your 15 minutes, why not wear this amazing polka dot lampwork bead watch made by WM Jewelry? Isn't it fabulous?
Wonderfully Made Jewelry is owned by Mindi, a Kansas City mom of two who is a graphic designer and jewelry artist. She writes, "I love making things that inspire and bring joy to others. I try to make every piece original and fun"...and Wonderfully Made!