Check out this hand-painted polka dot vinyl rug that Toni made! She is the owner of Design Dazzle and a very crafty gal herself (you simply must pop over to her site and blog for fabulous DIY projects and decorating photos).
Her complete tutorial covers supplies, techniques, tips & tricks to make your own polka dot mat.
Toni loves fabulous, brilliant design especially relating to kids - so what better way to enjoy this passion, than to find others to share it with! The best part about my website and blog is all the people I meet along the way. Creating gives me a joy-filled life. I love my family, a good party, designing something fun and seeing a kids room that says "wow"!
She is looking for a few creative moms with photos of their own kid's rooms designs - read more inside the Design Dazzle Casting Call.
Thanks for this great "polka dot project", Toni!
Some variations for your own polka dot vinyl rug:
- Make a Twister game board
- Use primary colors for the "art area" or playroom mat
- What about a pink and green polka dot mat to decorate a birthday party?
- Stencil your child's initial inside a few circles
- Use this at the entrance to your craft show booth to bring in the crowds!
How will you use your painted polka dot mat? Happy painting!