So I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to find a "starter" for today's post.
My final try sent me to Etsy and I typed "mom chaos" into the search box...and voila!
A beautiful hand-stamped "Find Joy in the Chaos" necklace by Tag You're It Jewelry!
So what is my chaos, you ask?
Nothing major - just the small things that fill my mommy brain to the BRIM.
Honestly though, I think my mommy brain is OVERFLOWING. The faucet is ON and I need to stop the flow of thoughts, tasks, frustrations and chaos somehow. I hope that writing it down will help slow the flow to a drip! :)
A peek inside my mommy brain OR deep thoughts, really deep (valid today only - subject to change at ANY moment):
- Hubby just left for another week-long business trip. He was home for 3 days. Gotta try to keep the house clean this time while he's away. Ha!
- Business is good, really good. Lots of orders, lots of boxes, lots of packing, lots of lots.
- Girls are pushing my buttons. Need to start over with rules and chores.
- Living room floor is covered with Zu-Zu town, shoes, yesterday's school socks (ew!) and wool carpet fuzz (the worst).
- Kitchen - need to empty dishwasher and fill again.
- Is today garbage day?
- Why is my daughter up watching "Imagination Movers" at 5:40 a.m.?
- Will I ever get new drapes made for the living room?
- Why are my Mother's Day flowers already dead?
- Will I get a shower today?
- Need to finish personalized totes for Leah and Anjali from the Isaiah 43:1 blog.
- Lock self in sewing room to finish orders from April!
- Waiting on e-mail from realtor for warehouse space.
- Hoping my sister will come live with us this summer to help!
- Important: Get an Alabama driver's license.
- Drink another cup of coffee.
Okay, brain is not overflowing anymore - does this happen to you?
Thanks for listening!